Five Nights in Minecraft: The Collection has many releases. You can download all of them here.
- Five Nights in Minecraft 3 DEMO Version 0.1.0
- Five Nights in Minecraft 2 Version 1.2.0
- And Five Nights in Minecraft Classic
About Five Nights in Minecraft: The Collection
Five Nights in Minecraft: The Collection is the amazing game to play. Your new story will take place at Fazbear Entertainment. It was closed since 1999 because of bankruptcy. At this horror attraction, there were many disappears. Kids can’t come back their home after their birthday parties. They were killed and their parents still want to keep finding the justice.
Thus, your role in Five Nights in Minecraft: The Collection is an investigator. You have the mission explore every secret hidden here and prove that they are guilty or not. After you embark on this job, you will move to rooms to collect documents, evidence, proof, tapes. Then, you must bring all of them to the outside world as fast as possible.
However, you will get some serious troubles. Scary robots wake up, and they are chasing you. Try your best to escape and avoid their attacks! If not, you can’t survive. And your fate is as same as those poor children.
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- 1GB of RAM – FNIM 3
- 700 MB of RAM – FNIM:C – 2
- 512MB Graphics Card
- 1024×768 Screen Size
- Models by IvanG
- (Inspired by SlenderSonic02 and Iamonlymasada’s models)
- Helped by iEthan
- Music by The Sonic Symphony
- by Scott Cawthon and IvanG
- Original idea by Scott Cawthon