The Joy of Creation
The Joy of Creation by Nikson was inspired by the fourth installment and by “The Boogeyman” video game. The game was launched version 0.6.0 on Nov 30, 2015. It is the early playable build made in 3-4 days. It has some bugs and little features but I hope you will enjoy it! You can use W to move forward, right-click to turn on the flashlight. It’s free to download The Joy of Creation v.0.6.0! Click here!
In this horror The Joy of Creation, you are trapped in a room. You can’t run, hide or leave. There are many scary robots around you. They can appear and attack you anytime they want. So, you need to prepare for the worst situation. Don’t let them do that or you will be killed! Try to avoid these monsters as fast as possible! See if how long you can survive! Good luck!
- Nikson – Creator, Programmer, Writer, Modeler
- GTApsycho – Animator, Tester, Helper
- EverythingAnimations – Modeler
- Expand – Writer, Idea guy, Phone-call writer
- RickyG – Sprite Artist, Writer
- UnlimitedGAMING [Nathan Hanover] – Soundtrack Composer
- Patrick Richards – Voice Actor